Bardia National Park is one of the largest National Park, it is lies in south western part of Nepal in Bardia district, which is bordered by river Karnali in the west, Churia range in the north and Babai river flows right through the park. The thick forest of Saal, savannah forest and grasslands are the home land of Royal Bengal Tiger, which is prime attraction of the park, and other animals like one-horned rhinos, 53 other different mammals, more than 400 species of birds, and several verities of reptiles and water animals. Some of the other animals found here are elephants, swamp deer, black buck, gharial crocodile, and mugger crocodiles. The water gangetic dolphin is also commonly seen in river Karnali.
Start From: Kathmandu
Finish At: Kathmandu
Destination: Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Bardia National Park-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu
Group size: Any size, But we offer huge discount for any large group
Daily walking Hour: 1-2
Activities : Jungle safari on elephant-back, jungle walk, boat ride, Jeep drive.
Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and transfer to the Bardia National Park by tourist private vehicle.
Once when you reach the resort, guest relation officer with the welcome drink. After the lunch the jungle safari guide will take you to Jungle on back of Elephant by walking, the evening walk gives you a stunning sunset view, the dinner will be ready by 8 PM.
Overnight at a hotel
Activities in Bardia national parks
An early morning wake up can off to bird watching, jungle safari, and elephant safari, back to the resort to having breakfast. Walk to Karnali River through the grasslands, which take about an hour and then take a local boat to see the crocodiles. Floating boat towards the camp and enjoy the lunch. After the lunch break, in the late afternoon go the again jungle and bank of the Babi river, from and through the trail you can see the many birds and mammals.
Overnight at a resort
Activities and departure
In the morning you will be followed by tea/coffee and before breakfast you will be taken to Jungle for last to watch birds and possible animals and back to camp then have breakfast, drive back to Nepaljung Airport and fly back to Kathmandu.
Overnight at a hotel
Available: The dates are open for booking. Pick up Now!
Limited: The dates are limited available for booking, recommending you to book soon!
CLOSED: The dates are not available in present date. Please contact at Apex the Asia Holidays if you want to travel
Chitwan Jungle Safari Nepal
Trishuli River Rafting
Bardia National Park
Scenic Everest Flight
Bungee Jumping in Bhotekoshi
1. All Ground transportation by tourist vehicle.
2. Meal on full board -Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
3. Hot drinks-tea/coffee.
4. Accommodation at resort .
5. All jungle and tour activities as above itinerary.
6. All entry permits park fees.
7. English speaking Jungle safari guide.
1. Lunch and dinner except Chitwan.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa fee.
5. Personal equipments, clothing and other expenses.
6. Tips for entire staffs. (Tips are expected.)
7. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
This is a section where you get the general idea equipment that you need in Annapurna Base Camp. The important and serious part of equipment selection depends on the trekking season, trekking days, and maximum altitude.
Trekkers personal goods such as money purse, cameras, cell phones and the cosmetic items that you need in day time, while you are hiking. Porter carries others your heavy equipment.
- Day Pack
- Down jacket and sleeping bag
- Upper Body - Head / Ears / Eyes
- Baseball cap can protect your ear and neck from the sunlights.
- Balaclava - lightweight, thinner variety
- UV protection glacier glasses with side shields and a hard-sided storage case. In high altitude automatically the atmosphere is thinner than low altitude so, the sunlights are quite strong in mountain, which affect our eyes. For those people who are wearing the prescription glasses, please requesting you to speaks with your doctor about the prescription glacier glasses.
- Headlamp: Headlamp is a one of the basic for you during the trek because treks are in mountain where not plenty of electricity is. Make sure to bring extra lithium batteries.
- A pair of liner synthetic/ woolen gloves for the mild days.
- A pair shell gloves or mitts Gore-Tex is preferred for keeping hands dry.
- Two cotton t-shirts.
- A synthetic t-shirt.
- Two long sleeve polyesters, light colored shirts for sunny days. V-neck zipper provides additional venting options which are good for changing temperatures.
- For women two synthetic sports bras, no cotton!
Lower Body – Legs
- Two pairs nylon-hiking shorts, not cotton!
- Underwear, stay away from cotton
- Two pair lightweight long underwear
- A pair soft shell pants - synthetic, full zip from top and bottom preferable
- A pair cotton pants
- Especially for the women a full length skirt.
- At least two pair of liner socks, synthetic.
- A pair light trekking shoes or sneakers
- Sandals are optional for the trek.
Medicine and First Aid
- Extra Strength Excedrin for altitude related headaches
- Ibuprofen for general aches and pains
- Pepto bismol capsules for upset stomach or diarrhea
Your guides will have more extensive medical gear, but you should have the basics.
Miscellaneous, but Important
- Passport and extra passport photos (4 copies)
- Airline ticket(s)
- Visa (if required and acquired in advance)
- Immunization record
- Durable wallet / pouch for travel documents, money and passport
- Two water bottles one liter wide-mouth Nalgene and one insulator
- Lip balm. At least SPF 20, 2 sticks.
- Sunscreen. SPF 40 is recommended and should be relatively new since it loses its effectiveness over time
- Toiletry kit. Be sure to include toilet paper stored in a plastic bag, hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer, towel, soap, etc
- A pair of adjustable trekking poles, this is great for downhill trek, and even it is listed in optional.
- Favorite snack foods, two pounds for maximum limits.
- Books and other devices for relax during the trek and rest time.
- For your records, camera, a DSLR, Go-Pro Cameras.
- Hydration bladder with drinking tube and tube insulator
- A urination bottle for men and a pee funnel for woman, as you might want to void that chilly late night trip
- A small stainless steel thermos
The above list guides for you to buy the goods. There are so many options for you, they different brand and version, so it would be better to buy as per your experience. Most of the things are easily available in Kathmandu as well in cheap price.
Please Note: The tight fighting clothing such as made with Lycra can often be offensive to locals. So if you find these items comfortable please kindly wear top of them.